Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Would you believe...


that I have been spending most of my time trying to upload Biz Markie's Just A Friend to my phone for a ring tone? You wouldn't? Good. I have been knitting up a storm, spying on my friends and family on Facebook, gardening, plotting against my evil neighbor, cooking, partying, brushing my pets' teeth, going to A-town and biking. Here is a photo of the sweater I made from Twinkle's Big City Knits, I spilled wine on it mere hours after its completion, but if I can't get it out, at least it only took 6 hours to knit. Seriously. 6 hours.

Also, I am done with the Gilmore Girls. They are just so...girly. I can't handle it. Instead, I checked out Quantum Leap from the library. It is still completely awesome (unlike, say Knight Rider).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

knight rider is too awesome for you